If you want to see as much as possible and save money, this sightseeing pass is the best option. Simply purchase the number of days valid from the day of activation at the first attraction and show up at the attractions with the pass, which counts as a regular ticket there.
It is the only pass other than the Flex Pass that includes shared airport transfers.
Pass valid for one year from the date of purchase
Over 150 attractions included
Collective transfer included
Ticket purchase cannot be canceled
Enjoy entry to over 100 top New York attractions with one digital pass.
Make your trip to the Big Apple easier, save money and get quick access to many attractions by purchasing the New York Sightseeing Pass. Conveniently choose from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,... Read More
Enjoy entry to over 100 top New York attractions with one digital pass.
Make your trip to the Big Apple easier, save money and get quick access to many attractions by purchasing the New York Sightseeing Pass. Conveniently choose from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 10 day pass options and gain access to over 150 top New York attractions including:
• Top of the Rock
• Hop on hop off bus
• Empire State Building Observation Deck
• One World Observatory and many others
You have the freedom to choose from more than 100 sights and can use your New York Pass to visit as many activities and sights as you can manage in the time you have purchased. After purchasing, you will receive an email with a barcode that you can show at the sights or on the hop on hop off bus. Depending on the number of days purchased, you have time to visit the first attraction after activating the pass. There are separate rows at the attractions for New York Pass holders; depending on the crowds, you will receive priority entry. In addition, the following main New York attractions could be selected: Top of the Rock, One World Trade Center, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Circle Line Cruises, Metropolitan, American Museum of Natural History, Guggenheim Museum, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space, among others Museum and many more.
New York sightseeing passes are the best way to save on sightseeing. With a NY sightseeing pass as a day pass, your sightseeing day will be a lot easier. The passes are accepted at almost all sights and compared to the New York Pass, the Sightseeing Day Pass has a few more sights to offer. The pass should not be confused with the Sightseeing Flex Pass, where you pay based on the number of sights rather than days.
All attractions at a glance
Some of the top attractions are:
Edge is the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere with a unique design. It gives you the feeling of floating in the air with 360 degree views you can't get anywhere else.
Look down 100 stories from the thrilling glass floor, lean over the city on slanted glass walls, and sip champagne over the New York skyline.
You've never experienced New York like this before.
One World Observatory
Visiting the One World Observatory is one of the most emotional experiences in NYC on New York's tallest building. Skip the long queues at the ticket counter and experience an extraordinary virtual journey through time as you ride the elevator to the 102nd floor on the ceiling-high LED screens.
Before you get to the observation deck at One World Trade Center, there's a two-minute presentation on a screen that will bring tears to your eyes (don't forget the tissues).
Top of the Rock
From the indoor and outdoor terraces located on the top three floors of this famous Art Deco skyscraper, you can enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the city of New York and its surroundings.
Empire State Building
Enjoy a 360 degree view. Super-fast elevators take you to the 86th floor. There is an outdoor terrace and an indoor dock. The Empire State Building is the most famous skyscraper in New York and manages to take the breath away from anyone who climbs to the top for views of Manhattan. The view seems to be similar to the view from a helicopter. From there you can see and feel the magic and specialness of this metropolis. The observatory on the 86th floor is on an outside balcony.
We recommend visiting at sunset!
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is a nonprofit educational institution featuring the legendary aircraft carrier Intrepid, the space shuttle Enterprise, the world's fastest jets and a missile submarine.
Through exhibitions, educational programs and the unique collection of technologically groundbreaking aircraft and ships, visitors of all ages are taken on an interactive journey through history and learn about American innovation and intrepidity.
In 1982, the Intrepid Museum opened with the acquisition of the aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, which served numerous missions in World War II and the Vietnam War and was later used as a recovery ship for the Gemini and Mercury space missions and is now a National Historic Landmark.
The Woodbury Commons Premium outlet is the most famous in New York and the USA. Just an hour from New York, you can shop well-known brands at relatively affordable prices in more than 250 stores. The following brands are represented, among others: Armani, Prada, Gucci, Polo Ralph Lauren, Celine, The North Face, Michael Kors, Versace and many more.
• Ground Zero Museum Workshop: 100 Images & Artifacts Tour
• Gulliver's Gate
• Luna Park
• Macy's Historical Tour
• Madame Tussauds Celebrity Ticket
• Madison Square Garden Tour
• New York Botantical Gardens
• NFL Experience
• Brooklyn Botanic Garden & Brooklyn Museum
• One World Observatory™ – EXCLUSIVE
• Radio City Music Hall Stage Tour
• Ripley's Believe It or Not
• LOL Times Square Magic
• LoL Times Square Comedy Club
• National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
• Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Gardens
• Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
• Woodbury Common Outlets Super Saver Ticket
• International Center of Photography
• Riddle Me Out - Escape Rooms
• TimeLooper - Virtual Reality Experience
• Eat & Play Discount Card
• American Museum of Natural History
• Brooklyn Historical Society
• The Chocolate Museum & Experience with Jacque Torres
• El Museo Del Barrio
• Fraunces Tavern® Museum
• The Guggenheim Museum
• Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
• Lighthouse Museum – EXCLUSIVE
• Metropolitan Museum of Art
• The Met Cloisters
• Museum at Eldridge Street
• Museum of the City of New York
• Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
• Museum of Jewish Heritage
• Whitney Museum Of American Art
• NY Historical Society
• Staten Island Museum
• Staten Island Children's Museum
• MoMA PS1
• The Met Breuer
Big Bus Hop on Hop off
• Uptown & Downtown Tour – EXCLUSIVE
• Night Tour – EXCLUSIVE
• Best of Manhattan Experience 6 Hour Tour – EXCLUSIVE
• Gray Line CitySightseeing Multilingual Tour – EXCLUSIVE
• The RIDE ($20 upgrade fee)
• The TOUR
• Hush Tours - Birthplace of Hip Hop Bus Tour ($20 Upgrade Fee)
• Hush Tours - Where Brooklyn At ($20 Upgrade Fee)
• On Location Tours - When Harry Met Seinfield Bus Tour
• On Location Tours - Central Park TV and Movie Sites
• Go Airlink airport shuttle - LaGuardia, JFK or Newark
• Circle Line Cruise - Liberty Cruise - 1 Hour
• Circle Line Cruise - Landmarks Cruise
• CitySightseeing New York® Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour – EXCLUSIVE
• CitySightseeing New York® Sunset Cruise – EXCLUSIVE
• New York Water Taxi - Statue of Liberty Express
• Manhattan By Sail - Clipper City Daytime Statue Sail
• Manhattan By Sail - Shearwater Daytime Statue Sail
• New York Water Taxi - Statue by Night
Walking & bike tours
• Brooklyn Unplugged Tours - Graffiti Street Art Tour
• Brooklyn Unplugged Tours - Graffiti and Street Art Walking Tour of Brooklyn
• Brooklyn Unplugged Tours - Street Art Workshop
• Food on Foot - East Village Variety Tour
• Food on Foot - Go West Food Tour
• Food on Foot - Midtown Mix Food Tour
• Hush Tours - Walk This Way Through Harlem Tour (Hip Hop Walking Tour)
• Hush Tours - The Writing's On The Wall Harlem Art Tour
• Hush Tours - Hunts Point Street Art Walking Tour (Bronx)
• Inside Out Tours - Bronx's Little Italy and Arthur Avenue Tour
• Inside Out Tours - NYC Slavery and Underground Railroad Tour
• NewYorkTour1 - Highline, Chelsea, Meatpacking Walking Tour
• NewYorkTour1 - Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
• NewYorkTour1- SoHo and Little Italy Walking Tour
• NewYorkTour1 - Broadway Walking Tour – EXCLUSIVE
• NewYorkTour1 - Greenwich Village Walking Tour
• Wall Street Walks - Secrets of Downtown Walking Tour
• Wall Street Walks - Wall Street Walking Tour
• Central Park Tours - Bike Rental
• Food on Foot Tours - Midtown Winter Food Tour
• Central Park - Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rental Tour
• Tour Central Park - Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
• Central Park Tour - Central Park Bike Rental
• Central Park Tour - Central Park Bike Tour
• Tour Central Park - Central Park Walking Tour
• Grand Central Terminal Audio Tour
• Urban Oyster Tours - Hamilton Happy Hour Tour
• BB Kings Blues Club & Grill - $15 Lunch – EXCLUSIVE
• Buca di Beppo Restaurant – $15 Lunch – EXCLUSIVE
• Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant (Times Square) – Prix Fixe Menu – EXCLUSIVE
• Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant (Harlem) – Prix Fixe Menu – EXCLUSIVE
• Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant (Brooklyn) – Prix Fixe Menu – EXCLUSIVE
• Planet Hollywood Restaurant - $15 Lunch – EXCLUSIVE
• Pass purchase is final and non-refundable
• Reservations at the sights are not necessary
• Please note - If your travel plans need to change: The pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase and will only be activated on your first visit to the attraction. Once activated, your pass is valid for 60 days