AUTHOR SANEL HUSKANOVIC / CATEGORY HOTELS / PUBLISHED: JULY-17-2019
Hotel with breakfast near Tinmes Square
The Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square in the heart of Manhattan offers its guests numerous services and amenities included in the price, such as breakfast, gym and Wi-Fi. You can book on meinhotel.com
- Bright and modern interior, opened in 2016
- Great location for Times Square, shopping, restaurants, Broadway shows and subway lines
- Clean and contemporary rooms with massive windows, mini-fridges, and powerful showers
- Suites have living areas and hydromassage bathtubs
- The rich hot breakfast buffet offers excellent quality and selection (included in the room rate)
- Takeaway coffee and snacks
- Modern fitness center with cardio and weight machines
- Fast WiFi throughout the building included in the price
- Very close to our travel center click
- Daily resort fee added to bill
- Semi-transparent showers may pose a privacy issue
The Riu Plaza Times Square offers nice views, especially if you get a room on the east side of Midtown and Times Square.
The bed felt comfortable and not too hard or too soft, also very clean and hygienic.
It is included in the price and the selection at the buffet is very large, fresh and tasty. The small disadvantage is that if there is a lot of traffic, you may have to wait 10-15 minutes for a table.
The reception hall is large and clean. The high ceilings make it seem very spacious and never hectic.
The rooms are a bit small but are of the usual size for New York standards.
Bathrooms are clean and new, but are only separated from the room itself by a frosted glass wall.