Jets and Giants football season
AUTHOR SANEL HUSKANOVIC / CATEGORY METLIFE STADIUM / PUBLISHED: OCTOBER-07-2019
When the American football season starts, MetLife Stadium is the Mecca for all fans and most of you will get to MetLife Stadium from Manhattan to New Jersey using public transport. I have put together how it works for you below. You can find tickets for the games and concerts here .
By train from Penn Station
New Jersey Transit
- Go to any NJ Transit ticket office or ticket machine and purchase a round-trip ticket to Meadowlands Station.
- Look at the departure boards for the NJ Transit train to Secaucus Junction Station . The screen will display “SEC” next to the station name.
- Board this train and travel to Secaucus Junction Station . Get out there. Take the escalator to the Meadowlands track . Then use the same ticket when changing and also for the return journey.
- Cost: $7.75 one way
Alternative B - PATH Train
- Board the PATH train at Herold Square (at Macy's 34th Street and Broadway) bound for Hoboken.
- PATH accepts the Pay-Per-Ride MetroCard
- Get off at Hoboken, purchase an NJ Transit ticket for Secaucus Junction Station and transfer to the NJ Transit train.
- Cost: $2.75 Manhattan - Hoboken, $5.75 Hoboken - Secaucus Junction
Alternative C - Bus from Port Authority
- Go to Port Authority at 42nd Street and 8th Avenue and find gates 410, 411, 412 and 413.
- Get on the Express Bus 351 and get off at the stadium.
- More here
- Cost: $14 round trip